Sunday Paper Vol.2
The second volume of Sunday Paper explores some of the more laid-back and forgotten corners of the back catalogue that may have been missed in the rush for the dancefloor.
There’s the soundtrack sounds of Streetlife Originals, Truant taking a balearic route through South Manchester, Daco’s deep easy listening and Flash Atkins mixing up an epic chilled out odyssey. There are gems from the early days like the Problem Kids collaboration with Ashley Beedle, one of Crazy Penis’ finest moments on Give It Up, the leftfield classic Wayback by Hubtone and Shaboom’s mesmerising Bessie’s Reprise that has been remastered and edited for this compilation. New schoolers Joe Morris, La Guardia De La Luz and Proviant Audio add some soul with Kahuun and The Bionics getting seriously horizontal.
Summer is here at last!
1. Streetlife Originals – A Sidewalk Story
2. Truant – Rifle Range
3. Daco – Aquarium
4. 2 Billion Beats – Mega City One (Flash Atkins Mix)
5. Problem Kids – Mardi Gras Featuring Ashley Beedle
6. The Bionics – Moving Day
7. La Guardia De La Luz – House Metafísico
8. Crazy Penis – Give It Up
9. Kahuun – Le Rouge (Remaster)
10. Hubtone – Wayback
11. Proviant Audio – Drifting
12. Joe Morris – Elysium
13. Shaboom – Bessie (Sunday Paper Reprise Edit)(Remaster)